Webster, New York Where Life is Definitely Worth Living!
Webster, New York: Where Life is Definitely Worth Living!
www.ci.webster.ny.us / www.villageofwebster.com
Where does a life worth living? The answer is Webster, New York. A small town located in the northeastern corner of Monroe County. Webster is a community that has it all. A vibrant village also called Webster, a terrific town area, and high performing school district. Come today and verify for yourself the truth behind its motto, because Webster is definitely the place “Where Life Is Worth Living.”
But the town of Webster stands out beyond its “Life is Worth Living” slogan, which is likely the most recognized element of Webster’s identity, but not the complete oneness of the community. With a mix of industry, commerce, and natural resources all in one place, Webster has many wonderful attributes that make it a great place to live, raise and family or invest.
For example, the Webster Economic Development Alliance recently spearheaded the development of a comprehensive Community Investment Strategy for the Town and Village of Webster. Developed through a rigorous public participation effort, this strategy identified priority investment areas and specific projects within the community to enhance the quality of life, spur investment and bolster job creation opportunities within Webster.
Webster, New York is just 13 miles northeast of the City of Rochester along a 100-mile stretch of unspoiled Lake Ontario shoreline. From revitalized town centers to rolling hills with excellent views for miles on end, you will never run out of terrain that suits your taste or needs! Webster also has a rare combination of industry, commerce, recreational assets, and rich community life all amid rolling hills, significant open space, and agricultural lands. The Webster Economic Development Alliance also highlighted this five reasons to choose Webster, either to live, invest, or both:
- Accessible transportation and extensive infrastructure highlight opportunities for new investment.
- A broad range of residential housing alternatives with a well-defined and active village center.
- Convenient access to shopping and professional services.
- A high-quality education system and a broad variety of athletic and recreational programming.
- A diverse offering of natural resources, parks, and open spaces.
Living in Webster offers residents a sparse suburban feel, they enjoy a high quality of life in an affordable community, with access to a wide variety of recreational opportunities, shopping destinations, festivals, concerts, parades, and 22 miles of waterfront. Webster has an abundant park system, open space, and preserved lands including over 2,750 protected acres covering diverse habitats and ecosystems.
If you have never visited our community, we extend to you an open invitation. Maybe these five top places, thoroughly selected by our RPP Sold Team, may prove to you that Webster really is a place where life is worth living!
- Village of Webster Parks: The Village of Webster maintains 22 acres of parks and recreation areas in the Village. Some of them are; Milton R. Case Memorial Park, Wilmorite Recreation Area, Schantz Park, Veteran’s Memorial Park, Harmony Park, and Webster Trails.
- The Webster Arboretum: This is a place where people will visit a unique garden of natural beauty. The site is multi-use to include leisure, educational and cultural activities in a natural setting. It also enhances awareness of the value, beauty, and need for the protection of our botanical resources.
- Webster Museum & Historical Society: This is dedicated to educating and introducing Webster’s heritage to our community. Through research, collection preservation, educational programs, and exhibits, it weaves the past with the present to increase the understanding and appreciation of Webster’s vibrant history.
As shown, the Town of Webster has managed to keep its natural beauty while still maintaining an active economic climate for both residents as well visitors. Feel the urge to come and see more? Get in touch with us!