Born and raised in Rochester New York, I know and appreciate what Rochester has to offer. Our culture, our people and yes, even our geography is unique in so many ways.
For the last 30 years or so, I have focused my energies on providing the absolute best experience for my clients, whether it be working with builders and developers in the new home construction business, to providing the best dining experience in my family restaurant business.
As you may have guessed already, my background is diverse, with one absolute common denominator. My joy in working with clients and customers to specifically identify & obtain a desired end result. As a licensed real estate professional & team member of The RPP Sold Team at RE/Max, I get to do that daily.
I am proud to be part of an organization that believes as I do; that by combining our energies, knowledge and skillset, we, as a team provide the absolute best experience and result within the industry. As an Individual with diverse and relatable expertise, my contribution and commitment will not waiver until the task is complete, and our client’s expectations have been met.
Awards & Designations
Robert Piazza Palotto Sold Team
#1 RE/MAX Team in NYS
* RPP Sold Team Awards & Designations
* #1 RE/MAX Team in NYS for Transactions 2014 - 2018
* #1 RE/MAX Team in NYS for Sales Volume 2013 & 2016 & 2018
* #2 RE/MAX Team in NYS for Sales Volume 2017 *
* Diamond Award 2016-2018
* Sales Master Platinum Award 2010 - 2017 *
* Advisor for Young Realtors Network GRAR 2011*
* RE/MAX Hall of Fame 2010*
* Sales Master Gold 2003- 2009 *
* Rising Star Award 2006 *
* Chair for Comm Committee GRAR 2010 *
* Vice Chair for Comm Committee GRAR 2009 *